McPherson Fire Responds to Incidents

image_print
At 5:06 p.m. on Dec. 16 and 2:51 p.m. on Dec. 17, McPherson Emergency Medical Services and McPherson Fire Department personnel responded to residential fire alarms, both on Ponderosa Court.
“Both were due to burnt food in an oven which caused smoke to activate the smoke alarm,” McPherson Fire Department Deputy Chief Dennis Darby said. “No fire was noted and scene was released to the homeowner.”
at 5:22 p.m. on Dec. 17, McPherson EMS, fire department and McPherson Police Department personnel responded to North Myers for a report of a structure fire.
“It was smoke in the residence due to a malfunctioning microwave,” Darby said. “No fire was noted.  The microwave was removed from the residence and the scene was released to the homeowner.”
At 11:39 p.m. on Dec. 17, McPherson EMS and fire department personnel responded to Homestead Place for a report of a residential fire alarm. This was due to a carbon monoxide leak within the residence, Darby said.
%d bloggers like this: