Customer Service Specialist
Farmers Alliance is currently seeking multiple applicants who are looking for a life-long career with a stable company. Our Customer Service Department is hiring Customer Service Specialists. This position will introduce the applicant to the Property/Casualty Insurance Industry and has the potential for advancement. Ideal applicants are organized and can learn new material and systems quickly. If you have a positive attitude and a proven record of reliability, I want to talk to you!
Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Must develop an understanding of and the ability to proficiently operate all systems utilized, including but not limited to policy processing, billing, imaging and agency interface.
- Must demonstrate effective time management and organization, computer skills (keyboarding skills, knowledge of word processing and related software systems) and communication skills (written, oral, telephone and listening skills.)
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and display an excellent customer service work ethic toward internal and external customer.
You may be eligible to receive:
- Competitive Benefits including Group Health and Group Life
- Vacation and Sick Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
At Farmers Alliance, employees are not just considered team members, they are family. With a proud heritage of providing rewarding careers to insurance professionals for over 125 years, Farmers Alliance is building on that foundation for future generations.
If you are interested in a rewarding career with Farmers Alliance in McPherson, Kansas, you may apply online at https://www.fami.com/employment-opportunities or contact Courtney Swart at email@example.com or 800-362-1075 ext. 1156.