Cleaning Staff Member Needed
Farmers Alliance is currently seeking a motivated individual to fill an open full time Custodian position. Qualified candidates are willing to work evening shifts during the week (Monday-Friday), and can work independently.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and display an excellent customer service work ethic toward internal and external customers.
- Prior experience working in a Custodian role is advantageous, but not required.
You may be eligible to receive:
- Competitive Benefits including Group Health and Group Life
- Vacation and Sick Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
At Farmers Alliance, employees are not just considered team members, they are family. With a proud heritage of providing rewarding careers to insurance professionals for over 130 years, Farmers Alliance is building on that foundation for future generations.
If you are interested in a rewarding opportunity with Farmers Alliance in McPherson, Kansas, you may apply online at https://www.fami.com/employment-opportunities or contact Courtney Swart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-362-1075 ext. 1156.