The City of McPherson Waste Water Treatment plant is currently accepting applications for Collection Operator. The position of Collections Operator I is an entry-level position with an hourly wage starting at $15.66 per hour. This position is responsible for the management and maintenance of the wastewater and stormwater collections system. Full-time benefits are available for this position. This person will be subject to weekend and call-out rotation duties
The applicant must be able to pass a background check, a pre-employment drug screen, and obtain a CDL within 6 months of employment. To view a full job description, go to mcpcity.com, HRepartners.com or you may apply in person at 400 E Kansas. Applications will be accepted until February 28, 2020, at 5 p.m. The City of McPherson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Service Specialist
Farmers Alliance is currently seeking multiple applicants who are looking for a life-long career with a stable company. Our Customer Service Department is hiring Customer Service Specialists. This position will introduce the applicant to the Property/Casualty Insurance Industry and has the potential for advancement. Ideal applicants are organized and can learn new material and systems quickly. If you have a positive attitude and a proven record of reliability, I want to talk to you!
Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Must develop an understanding of and the ability to proficiently operate all systems utilized, including but not limited to policy processing, billing, imaging and agency interface.
- Must demonstrate effective time management and organization, computer skills (keyboarding skills, knowledge of word processing and related software systems) and communication skills (written, oral, telephone and listening skills.)
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and display an excellent customer service work ethic toward internal and external customer.
You may be eligible to receive:
- Competitive Benefits including Group Health and Group Life
- Vacation and Sick Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
At Farmers Alliance, employees are not just considered team members, they are family. With a proud heritage of providing rewarding careers to insurance professionals for over 125 years, Farmers Alliance is building on that foundation for future generations.
If you are interested in a rewarding career with Farmers Alliance in McPherson, Kansas, you may apply online at https://www.fami.com/employment-opportunities or contact Courtney Swart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-362-1075 ext. 1156.
Be a HERO Direct Support Professional! Help Educate & Recruit others. Full-time and Part-time positions available. DSP’s are everyday superheroes who work every day to make the lives of the people they serve better. Their compassion toward others is transformation beyond measure.
D- Define your Profession: “A Direct Support Professional (DSP) is a person who works directly
with people that have physical and/or Intellectual disabilities. The
primary purpose of a DSP is to support people to lead self-directed
lives and participate fully in our community.”
S-Share a Common Message: “You can be a DSP!”
P-Persevere, we will succeed!
“A HERO is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere
and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles”. – Christopher Reeve